Disfmulrepex Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Whisky Robber Full Movie Download In Hindi Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Attila Ambrus was a legendary Hungarian bank robber in the nineties. A Transylvanian, Ambrus grew up in Ceausescu's Romania and the hopeless situation there made him later flee over the border in search of a better future. But even as an adult, many of his childhood problems continued - only now in Hungary. Soon confronted with the fact that you only "matter" if you have money, Ambrus realised he needed money. A lot of money. He became the so called Whiskey Bandit .He never wanted to be a hero - the media turned him into one. His celebrity reached its peak when he escaped from prison. The whole country was rooting for him. Here was someone who was able to make a laughing stock of authorities
Viszkis was one of the most famous bank robbers in Hungary. He drunk whiskey before every robbing. This is his story.
I had high hopes for this movie as it was finally the return of Nimród Antal to European cinema after 15 years of Hollywood. It seems now that those 15 years have taken a great toll on his storytelling, because he managed to turn an extraordinary life to a boring movie. The only reason I kept watching is because I visited Budapest recently, had a great time there, and wanted to see if I could recognize some places.<br/><br/>A Viszkis is a predictive movie full of expected twists, and the director doesn&#39;t leave you guessing at any time. New characters and items that are going to be used later are introduced in the most obvious way possible. There are many cringy scenes and phrases which make this movie an insult to one&#39;s intelligence. Basically the audience for this movie are 12-year-old kids who love action movies.<br/><br/>In the end this was a huge disappointment after Kontroll.
A great soundtrack. A thrilling story with a good pacing. Good stylish cinematography well directed. I cared about the main hero and the people around him. Although the main hero played just OK, the supporting cast did a very good job. This is one of those few rare gem non-cliche movies.

Meatball Machine Kodoku tamil dubbed movie downloadDetective Conan: Strategy Above the Depths telugu full movie downloadThe Light Before Dawn full movie hd 1080pthe Episode 2.20 full movie download in hindiEpisode 11.10 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCastlevania: Lament of Innocence in hindi free downloadCoraz n roto full movie in hindi downloadWe Dive at Dawn sub downloadEpisode 2.9 full movie 720p download8:47 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.